Labor expenses typically represent the largest percent of an organization's cost. Controlling overtime means you stay within budget and maximize profitability using the right people in the right place at the right time.
Attendance Enterprise tracks labor activities through intuitive labor summaries, time cards, employee historical calendars, time card archives, and flexible employee or group scheduling.
- Track departmental transfers to support the borrowing and lending of employees
- Analyze actual vs. scheduled labor costs and actual vs. budgeted labor costs
- Define labor ratios to match industry standards or to measure in terms meaningful to your company
- Use dashboards for at-a-glance views of your workforce statistics
- Easily see departmental labor breakdowns, labor hours and dollars by pay designation, and more.