Time and Attendance Software Solutions for Healthcare
Healthcare Organizations Improve Process, Track Shift Differentials, and Comply with Mandated Staff-to-Patient Ratios
Healthcare organizations employ diverse individuals, and are often open 24 hours a day. Union employees like medical assistants and nurses often get hourly wage increases when they work at certain times of the day or week. Keeping track of these wage changes is complicated. Attendance Enterprise simplifies employee time tracking for the healthcare industry.
Scheduling necessary nursing and skilled staff to meet mandated staff-to-patient ratios can be challenging. Attendance Enterprise Coverage Budgets lets you use patient census data to calculate and schedule the right people at the right time and in the right place.
- Colonial Manor Facility Automates Compliance
- The Wyandot Center Saves A Full Week of Time and Attendance Processing Each Month
- Assisted Living Facility Grows with Attendance Enterprise
- Healthcare provider effortlessly tracks shift differentials and nurse premium pay
- Medical equipment services company improves time and attendance process; improves productivity