The I.T. 3100 is an industrial grade time recorder. It provides ATM-style function keys, multiple reader options, and can operate in any kind of industrial environment. Employees punch In and Out and perform many functions using a badge, PIN entry or finger for identification.
The I.T. 3100 features:
- Internet capability. The I.T. 3100 can communicate with the hosted system, Attendance Enterprise, using HTTP.
- Easy installation, little training and zero maintenance. Once the I.T. 3100 is installed, plugged into the power outlet and Ethernet port, and configured, it can communicate with Attendance Enterprise immediately. It is easy to use, so little training is required and no maintenance is required.
- Multiple reader options, such as barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, proximity card reader or biometric finger reader. Punch In or Out using PIN entry, badge or finger depending on your needs.
- Punch time restriction. Prevent employees from punching In or Out on the I.T. 3100 at unauthorized times.
- Comprehensive function key operations. Eight ATM-style function keys can be used for employee and supervisor operations. Employees can review worked hours, check benefits, enter tips, and so on. The supervisor menu is used to perform transactions on behalf of employees, for example, add punches, credit hours/dollars, add schedules, and so on.
- Capacity. 1,000 employees, 5,000 transactions, 3,000 schedules, and 7,000 workgroups limit.
- Bell Support. Optional module for using an external bell to signal breaks, lunches, and shift start and end times.
I.T. 3100 is an excellent choice if you are looking for a low-cost, reliable time clock with multiple-function keys