Barcode Swipe Time Clocks
Barcode technology is convenient for organizations that use employee badges. The employee swipes the card through the barcode card reader to punch or transfer.
The following barcode swipe time clocks are available:
The IntelliTouch 60 quickly and easily captures all the information you need to remain compliant, transparent and profitable.
- Save labor costs
- Save scheduling time
- Reduce your compliance risk
- Engage your workforce
The IntelliTouch 50 is an industrial grade time recorder with a resistive touch screen. Employees and supervisors can perform basic time and attendance tasks like punching and transferring, or even fixing missed punches and requesting leave.
- Multiple language support.
- Multiple reader modules. PIN entry, Barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, and proximity card reader are supported.
- Comprehensive function key operations. Ten function keys can be customized for employees and supervisors.
The I.T. 3100 is an industrial grade time recorder that provides ATM-style function keys and can operate in any kind of industrial environment.
- Multiple reader options, such as barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, proximity card reader or biometric finger reader.
- Punch time restriction. Prevent employees from punching In or Out at unauthorized times.
- Bell Support. Optional module for using an external bell to signal breaks, lunches, and shift start and end times.
The IDpunch 9 time recorder is an easy-to-use time clock that employees use to punch In or Out and enter other time tracking information. Available with bar code or magnetic stripe readers.
Employees use the IDpunch 9 to take care of their time using features like:
- Reviewing pay period work hours
- Submitting a vacation request
- Entering tips when applicable, for example, wait staff or other service employees
Supervisors use the IDpunch 9 to manage employee time using features like:
- Adding a punch
- Adding schedules
- Enabling and lifting restrictions for punching